Technical Assistant (2x)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- To Responsible for Products Preparation & Testing
- To ensure product, system and delivery quality meet company/customer’s compliances and requirements.
- To responsible on project survey, co-ordination, installation, testing and commissioning.
- To support technical investigation, troubleshooting, service and repair for all after sales and contractual service.
- To provide technical support for the clients
- To complete quality task given by the company within timeline.
- To provide operation, service and repair report
- To Support administrations tasks include product, permit, and license registration.
- Others duties as assigned by management
- Candidates must possess at least a STPM, Diploma in Technical Certificate or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience, Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Good time management skills
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa
- Possess own transport (Class B2 & D)
- Willing to travel outstation
- Able to work extra hours and standby when required
- Multi-Tasking and able to work independently with Minimum Guidance.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and research and problem solving skills on related tasks
- Full-Time position available.
- KPI Rewards and Salary Increment
- Allowances, EPF, Socso, EIS
- Annual Leave/ Medical Leave/ Medical Claim